Cisco Meraki - Cloud Managed Wireless
100% cloud managed for faster deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. This results in faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls. Cisco Meraki is the world’s first enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points. Designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies including MIMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
Centralized Cloud Management
The award-winning Cisco Meraki cloud management architecture provides powerful and intuitive centralized management, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. Seamlessly manage campus-wide WiFi deployments and distributed multi-site networks with zero-touch access point provisioning, network-wide visibility and control, cloud-based RF optimization, seamless firmware updates and more. With an intuitive browser based user interface, Meraki WLANs configure in minutes without training or dedicated staff. Adding new sites to a network takes minutes, not hours or days, and there’s no need to train additional staff to monitor or manage the remote networks. Meraki devices self-provision, enabling large campus and multi-site deployments without on-site IT.
Meraki access points provide deep network insight enabling smarter network management
The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications. Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimizing both the end-user experience and network security.
Class-Leading Enterprise Features
Cisco Meraki wireless access points come equipped with industry-leading features that make them ideal for demanding enterprise deployments:
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- 802.11ac and 802.11n MIMO with up to three spatial streams, built for voice and video
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Dedicated radio for security (WIDS/WIPS) and RF optimization with integrated spectrum analysis
- Self-learning application-aware traffic analytics engine
- Flexible group policy engine for creating and applying application aware policies by network, device-type, and end-user
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades delivered over the web
- E-mail and text message alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes
- Integrated Bluetooth low energy (BLE) radio provides site-wide Beacon and BLE scanning functionality