As the core of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications Manager is a unified communications call control platform that can deliver the right experience to the right endpoint. As a single call control platform for all Cisco telephony, video and UC products Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) call control platforms delivers the right experience to the right endpoint.
As well as being a robust call control platform, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) provides many operational and financial benefits for our customer's businesses. Simplify voice and video, help enable mobility, build productivity, and improve collaboration. Cisco call-control platforms offer:
- Lower cost of ownership
- Interoperability and standards support
- Scalability for up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users
- A single, call-control architecture for voice, video, and conferencing can substantially reduce operational overhead compared with maintaining separate call structures for each service.
- Support for time-division multiplexing (TDM) or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based systems as needed.
Use Cisco call-control products to help:
- Extend video capabilities through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to immersive telepresence rooms
- Simplify voice systems to cut costs and dramatically simplify provisioning and maintenance
- Build productivity with comprehensive systems to help workers communicate and work more effectively
- Promote mobility with embedded software capabilities to support productivity anywhere, on any device
- Improve collaboration by clicking to initiate an instant messaging session, a phone call, or a video-conference
Simplify Communications At a Glance
Cisco Unified Communications helps companies contend with the complexity of communications. It also addresses the growing needs of increasingly mobile workers who now conduct business from their desks and in conference rooms, airports, warehouses, and vehicles.
Comprehensive call control, unified messaging, and unified client software allows people to access voice, video, data, and applications on fixed and mobile networks.
Help Enable More Effective Communications
Presence and instant messaging features provide the ability to check the availability of colleagues, identify how best to reach them, and click to communicate in real time.
Deliver Comprehensive Collaboration
Combined with the power of the integrated network, employees have instant access to voice, video, and web conferencing solutions. In addition, they can easily bring solutions together by adding video to an audio conversation or by adding web conferencing to share content.
Unifi Communications has extensive experience in the design, deployment and client support of Cisco-based Unified Communications Collaboration solutions.