Cisco Contact Centre - Superior Levels of Customer Service
At Unifi Communications we understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service and provide Cisco Contact Centre solutions that will help you stand out as a Customer Service leader. As customer's become increasingly demanding, offering the highest levels of service becomes more and more important. Your ability to provide customers with first contact resolution on a communication channel of their choice (voice, text chat, Web chat, e-mail, and video) can make you stand out from your competition.
Improve Productivity and Customer Experiences
Unifi Communications base their Contact Centre solutions on Cisco Unified Contact Center Express. This is a highly secure and sophisticated customer interaction management solution for up to 400 agents. This integrated "contact centre in a box" is intended for both formal and informal contact centres and is available as part of a virtualized deployment where multiple Cisco Unified Communications applications can be deployed on the same server including the Cisco Business Edition 6000 Server.
In addition to sophisticated call routing and comprehensive contact management capabilities, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express includes an embedded reporting solution that offers a comprehensive view of contact centre statistics at a glance. It provides customer segmentation with state of the art built-in interactive voice response capability, and proactive customer service for a superior customer experience with integrated outbound call management capabilities. Multichannel capabilities include handling voice, email, web chat and social media inquiries.
Cisco Contact Centre - Features and Benefits
- Sophisticated call routing to route inbound calls to the right person first time, every time
- Automatic call distributor features including conditional routing, call-in-queue, and expected-wait-time messages
- Presence integration to help increase caller satisfaction through improved agent performance and expertise
- Workforce optimization, including workforce management, quality management, and advanced quality management
- A mobile supervisor feature that helps enable real-time reports and skill management on the go
- Handle mundane and routine enquiries with automated information services.
- Embedded reporting solution that offers a comprehensive view of contact centre statistics at a glance