Comprehensive IT Network Security Solutions
The importance of a comprehensive IT network security solution is unprecedented. Find out how Unifi Communications can help secure your business.
To gain visibility intelligence and reduce risk on your network, Unifi Communications, working with Cisco, is now offering a FREE Cisco Threat Scan risk assessment. Click here to learn more. The free Proof of Value trial provides you with a free risk report highlighting the attacks and events that require your attention. The report allows you to make important decisions about the security of your network.
Attackers today are more pervasive, persistent, and proficient at evading and disrupting traditional security infrastructures. The number of detected security incidents has increased by 66% year on year since 2009, 100% of organisations connect to domains that host malicious files or services, and if you do get compromised the average time to detect a security breach is over 200 days. UK Government Research found that Ninety per cent of businesses and 74 per cent of SMEs experienced a cyber breach in the last year.
Working with Cisco, Unifi Communications can provide a comprehensive, advanced threat protection portfolio of products and solutions that takes a thorough approach to information security, creating the capability to analyse, detect and address potential threats across the entire attack continuum. Our threat-centric and operational approach to network security will secure the perimeter, manage and enforce access policies and, through comprehensive network and content monitoring, reduce the time to detect and time to remediate breaches within your environment.
Creating a Secure Environment
Our certified and specialised security team will design and introduce security solutions that fit around how you want to operate as a business and how you want to share information and collaborate inside and outside of your organisations. Because every infrastructure is different, our team of consultants and engineers are vendor-agnostic, building solutions based on the outcomes required and not specific products.
Security That Protects Your Business
The Next-Generation Security Technologies we deploy are designed to meet our clients’ complete compliance requirements, as well as to robustly withstand the challenges of the rapidly changing threat landscape.
By implementing Unifi Communications' network security solutions, our clients are able to:
- Reduce the complexity of implementing essential Network Security Solutions
- Utilise Unifi's specialist security knowledge, without expending the cost and resource of keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Protect high-value data resources with threat defence, secure virtualisation, segmentation and policy control
- Enhance network visibility and control with identity-aware secure access solutions
- Protect themselves from evolving email and Web threats
- Gain visibility into Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and other targeted attacks within networks
- Protect their networks by blending stateful inspection and next-generation firewall capabilities with integrated network security services, providing edge and branch security without compromise
Industry-leading security products and policies that Unifi Communications often recommend its clients deploy to ensure that they are safeguarding your business in the right way, include: -
- Next Generation Firewalling with Access, Identity & Vulnerability Control
- Intrusion Prevention Solutions, URL Filtering and Advanced Malware Protection
- Email and Web Security; delivered through the Cloud, Virtually or on an Appliance
- Identity Services through central policy management across your Wired, Wireless and Remote Access infrastructures.
- Mobile Device Management for BYOD environments
- Secure Mobility Solutions for Remote Users
Unifi Communications is committed to finding the right security solution to keep your business protected. For advice on finding the right security solutions for your organisations, get in touch to find out more about how Unifi Communications can help.